- Solar-powered Hydrogen Station to Open in Toyama [01/19]
- Tokyo Gas Begins Operation of 2 Mega Solar Plants in Ishikawa [01/19]
- Ricoh to Start Operation of New Factory in China Using Solar Power [01/17]
- JR-West Realizes 'Zero Energy Train Station' Using PV System, Batteries [01/17]
- Next Energy & Resources, Sungrow to Co-develop Storage Battery System [01/17]
Visit to Plant
Prompt Action Taken After 'Blackout' at Solar Plants in Hokkaido[01/19]
Grid connection restored within 1 week after intensity upper 6 earthquake
The "Hokkaido Eastern Iburi Earthquake," with a maximum seismic intensity of 7, which struck Hokkaid...
- Taiyo HD Achieves '100% Solar-powered' Production With Floating Plants[01/17]
- 10MW Solar Plant Run by Town Through LLP[12/28] Mounting systems made of Japanese cypress
Solar PV Market Outlook for 2020 (2)[01/19]
Market scale, policy, trends in business models
It is apparent from the introduction amount information released by METI that large-scale projects c...
- Solar PV Market Outlook for 2020 (1)[01/11] Market scale, policy, trends in business models
- Solar Plants Damaged by Typhoons in Summer (4)[12/28]