Kansai Electric Invests in Startup for Solar Panel Monitoring
Using power line communications
- Takenaka Sets Up System to Supply DC Solar Electricity to Lighting Equipment [07/18]
- Subaru to Install 1MW Rooftop Solar Plant at Its Facility in Gunma [07/17]
- SB Energy Starts Up 3.1MW Solar Plant in Hokkaido [07/17]
- Tsubakimoto Chain Introduces 1MW Solar Plant for Self-consumption [07/17]
Visit to Plant
Sharp Contrast in Solar Power Generation Amounts on 2 Islands[07/19]
Panels inspected on-site
Ukishima and Ohgishima in the corner of the Keihin Industrial Zone are both landfill islands facing ...
- Cutting-edge 'Self-consumption Mega Solar Plant' Begins Operation[07/08] 20% renewable energy ratio with 'response control'
- 1.4MW Solar Plant in Toyama Directly Hit by Ferocious Winter Lightning[07/01] Annual power sale affected by snow accumulation
Solar Plant in Okayama Uses LED Lights to Scare Away Crows (2)[07/19]
Shinichi Kato, Nikkei BP Intelligence Group, CleanTech Labo
The "BB Flash" is installed on corners of mounting systems near the top of arrays (unit for fixing s...
- Solar Plant in Okayama Uses LED Lights to Scare Away Crows (1)[07/08] Crows gathering around barns cracked 26 panels
- Canadian Solar Exec Talks About Impact of China's New FIT Scheme[07/01]