- Enex Infrastructure Investment Acquires 2.6MW Solar Plant in Nagasaki [03/31]
- JAIC to Transfer 6 Solar Plants to Its Private Placement Fund [03/31]
- Co-op Buys Electricity From Biomass Power Plant in Okayama [03/30]
- PV System, Storage Battery, Fuel Cell Combined to Stabilize Power Grid [03/28]
500kW of Panels Added to Mega Solar Plant on Island
SunPower's solar panel, TMEIC's PV inverter
Visit to Plant
2MW Rooftop Solar Plant Funded by Local Residents in Kumamoto[03/28]
Large-scale covered landfill site utilized
"The number of large-scale solar power plants is rapidly increasing in Kumamoto Prefecture, which is...
- 'Preventive Maintenance' Through Inspection Every 2 Months at Solar Plant in Nagasaki[03/25] Impact of shade minimized, dew condensation in combiner boxes wiped away
- 1.7MW Solar Plant Minimizes Loss From Blackout Through 'Frequent O&M'[03/17] 'Unit-type' float mounting system commercialized, supporting double-sided panels
Biomass Power Plant Resumes Stable Operation After Fire Accident (1)[03/30]
The "Obae Kuroshio Power Plant" in Kushima City, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan, restarted operation Feb...
- Wakkanai Mega Solar Plant Pioneers Local Use of Solar Electricity (2)[03/25]
- Wakkanai Mega Solar Plant Pioneers Local Use of Solar Electricity (1)[03/17] Power supplied to adjacent facilities using own transmission lines during blackout