- Town, IDEC Start Up 10MW Solar Plant in Hyogo [06:01]
- Japanese Firm Testing Solar Panel-embedded Road Surface [05:57]
Kansai Electric Invests in Startup for Solar Panel Monitoring
Using power line communications
- Takenaka Sets Up System to Supply DC Solar Electricity to Lighting Equipment [07/18]
- Subaru to Install 1MW Rooftop Solar Plant at Its Facility in Gunma [07/17]
Visit to Plant
Japan's Largest Wind Turbines Begin Operation With Batteries in Hokkaido[07/20]
Power transmitted to grid as planned by charging, discharging batteries
Matsumaecho at the southernmost part of Hokkaido, Japan, faces the Sea of Japan to the west and Tsug...
- Sharp Contrast in Solar Power Generation Amounts on 2 Islands[07/19] Panels inspected on-site
- Cutting-edge 'Self-consumption Mega Solar Plant' Begins Operation[07/08] 20% renewable energy ratio with 'response control'
Solar Plant in Okayama Uses LED Lights to Scare Away Crows (2)[07/19]
Shinichi Kato, Nikkei BP Intelligence Group, CleanTech Labo
The "BB Flash" is installed on corners of mounting systems near the top of arrays (unit for fixing s...
- Solar Plant in Okayama Uses LED Lights to Scare Away Crows (1)[07/08] Crows gathering around barns cracked 26 panels
- Canadian Solar Exec Talks About Impact of China's New FIT Scheme[07/01]