- Japanese Market for Self-consumption-type PV Systems Will Grow to 4.8GW by FY 2030, Study Says [10/18]
- Toda to Use Solar Electricity Generated in Nagasaki for Its Office in Ibaraki [10/18]
- SBI Energy Builds 1.2MW Farming Solar Plant in Iwate [10/17]
- Yokorei to Install PV System on Roof of Physical Distribution Facility [10/17]
- 34.5MW Battery-equipped Wind Farm Completed in Aomori [10/16]
Visit to Plant
Solar Plant in Togane City Day After Being Struck by Typhoon[10/17]
Cedar trees cut down in advance
On September 9, 2019, Typhoon No. 15 hit and passed through Chiba Prefecture, Japan. This was the st...
- Cost Lowered, Efficiency Boosted by Using 'DC 1,500V' at 71MW Solar Plant[10/06] First Solar responsible for development, operation, maintenance
- 2.3MW Solar Plant Withstands Heavy Snow but Panels Broken With 'Clams'[09/30] Clover found effective against earth erosion, rainwater, but ineffective against weeds
Radio-controlled Mower Travels on 40-deg Slopes Under Solar Panels (2)[10/17]
When the radio-controlled grass cutter is used, the operator does not have to walk down the slopes a...
- Radio-controlled Mower Travels on 40-deg Slopes Under Solar Panels (1)[10/07]
- Major Typhoon Damages Floating Mega Solar Plant[09/30] Causing fire, piling up of panels